Friday, October 7, 2011

Face Mask



One evening I went into a time of repentance and saying sorry to Jesus after saying some stuff with a wrong attitude.

And in the vision, the Lord gave me a surgical face mask and I knew immediately that the Lord wants me to filter what I say. Instead of contaminating the atmosphere with my negative words and feelings, the Lord wants me to sort out myself first with Him.

I realized that the face mask has a dual purpose - to protect me from virus around and to prevent any virus from me to get out into the atmosphere.

The face mask serves as a reminder to me that if anytime we are wounded and hurting - go and see God first. Not going to people first and also for us not to contaminate the atmosphere with negativity like criticisms, gossips, one sided opinions, vulgarity, swear words, etc.
                                                                                                                                          Auntie Carol

Father,

You know I don't do so well when I start being negative so I am going to stop. I am relying on You to point out to me things that I need to see.

1. I promise to stay in your Word. You said that Your Word is a sword - so please use it to cut me deeply. Expose those things in me that are not pleasing to You. But in doing so, please give me grace to forsake them.

2.  I also promise to come before you daily.  Your presence is like a fire.
Please burn from me those things that are unpleasing to You. Melt my heart until it becomes like the heart of Jesus.

3. I also promise to stay in fellowship with Your people. Iron sharpens iron. I expect You to anoint the "wounds of a friend" to bring me to my senses when I am being resistant to You. Please use these tools to shape my life until Jesus alone is seen in me. I believe that You have given me Your heart and mind. By your grace I am a new creation.  I want that reality to be seen that the name of Jesus would be held in highest honour. (Prayer from ‘Supernatural Ways of Royalty’)


2 comments:

  1. This was an extremely sensible browse. Sensible job doing all the analysis and golf stroke it all at once.Surgical Face Mask

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been sorting out lists of CommentLuv enabled blogs to visualize whether or not my list is added thereon list or no North Berkeley Orthodontics

    ReplyDelete