Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Healing Testimony from Jia Wei

I just want to thank God for the miracle and healing over my left leg. My legs used to be of unequal length and the difference is quite significant, about 1.5cm. So my left leg is shorter than my right leg by 1.5cm. I first realised this condition during my SISPEC (Army) training when I got injured while doing the Standard Obstacle Course (SOC). The Army doctor and Podiatrist at Alexander Hospital certified that my left leg is shorter than my right leg by 1.5cm which was quite severe, that was about approximately 1 year ago.


On 04/07/2009 (Saturday), Pastor Derek Hong came to our church for the Prayer Servant Training. God gave him a word to heal those with feet problems, as mine was a leg issue, I didn't really think that God was referring to me. But I wanted to get healed so I ask  some of the Young Adults to pray for my condition at the back of the YA room.


And God was truly Good and Awesome, He not only healed me that day but also risen my faith level and the faith level of those around me. They checked my legs and they are of the same length now !


Praise Jesus for the love and compassion that He has shown me... Amen!


JW

0 comments:

Post a Comment