Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who are Jesus’ Supernatural Disciple?

Here is the google image picture I got when I keyed in 'Supernatural Disciples'. Hope those of you who attended this morning's study are convinced that you come from a lineage of supernatural disciples since the 1st century church who spoke in tongues, received prophecies, exorcise evil spirits and practiced physical healings.

Jesus has modeled for us what a man who is in correct relationship with God the Father and empower by the Holy Spirt could do - he will be able to demonstrate the reality of the Kingdom of Heaven through miracles, spiritual intervention, revelation, peace, joy, love, a sense of well-being and purpose. I pray that you will be filled with God's power as you renew your minds and begin to see things from God's perspective on the reality of heaven on earth.

"I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing.
He will do greater things than these because I am going to the Father." John 14:12

Uncle Henry
sun, 22 mar 09

0 comments:

Post a Comment