Monday, February 16, 2009

"I love Kueh Pai-tee"


AHH! KUEH-PAI TEE + POPIAH action. I think kueh pai-tee gets people creative, they make some people come out with singing and hence, certain the food was yummi-lish-ious.




i like kueh pai-tee, you like kueh pai-tee, if you notice me, i have eaten three.

Juhayaha. (A form of laughter), here's what I managed to catch on my kuteh camera. Hope you all enjoyed yourselves together with creating the envelopes and writing "Love Letters" out. And awaiting new messages in your "inbox"!

Kudos to En Min + Ying Qi for the awesome job of "You've Got Mail" - Hope you got a good dose of some Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan action.




So there, the boys were having some jamming fun with the instruments, and I went snooping around looking at the instructions on the You've Got Mail, and here's some funny jokes i saw. - MUST SHARE!! (Please do not do that to your love, you're gonna end up losing a date in 2 minutes).

If you can't see, it reads: "Kthxbye" <-- Polite ok.

Ok that's all I've got, anyone of you have pictures elsewhere, load them up, share the links! Oh and keep writing to your other halfs? =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment